Support the church’s mercy outreach efforts to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Your team could be involved in activities like:
- Leading Bible stories and other activities at a state-run psychiatric hospital and rehabilitation center;
- Spending time with the six young adults with IDD who live at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Homes group home;
- Interior and exterior facility improvements to the group home;
- Community home visits to church members with IDD.
Cost: typically $120-$130/person/night (airfare not included)
Cost Includes: food, lodging, on-field transportation, coordination and international medical insurance.
- Location: Dominican Republic
- Position Description File: n/a
- Duration: 8 days
- Team Size: 8-10 people
- Contact Name: Erin Alter
- Contact Email: Email
- Application Deadline: n/a
- Flexible Start Date: Yes
- Start Date: n/a