If you are a web design professional or have web design experience, the Office of International Mission – Latin America & the Caribbean has a unique opportunity for you! Work alongside the Regional Communications Specialist and her team to understand the scope of OIM’s work in 14 countries and assist with building its online presence via dual channels:
- A website specific to the Dominican Republic Lutheran Mission and her churches, schools, seminary, and outreach to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, targeted at Dominican Christians.
- The Latin America portion of the newly created OIM landing page, targeted at individuals and congregations who may or may not be aware of and/or already invested in our work.
Tasks include helping devise and execute LAC’s overall web strategy, content (graphic and written) creation and input, ensuring consistency in terms of style and grammar, and UX testing.
- Demonstrated practical web design experience.
- Competency in WordPress.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Familiarity with Spanish language preferred.
- Location: Dominican Republic
- Position Description File: n/a
- Duration: 4-12 weeks
- Team Size: n/a
- Contact Name: Erin Alter
- Contact Email: Email
- Application Deadline: n/a
- Flexible Start Date: Yes
- Start Date: n/a