Join this team in the Peru to assess patients’ vision and provide them with the appropriate reading and/or distance glasses to improve their physical sight but also help them see their Savior’s great love for them.
This Vision Clinic opportunity is being sponsored and sent by MOST Ministries. MOST is a Recognized Service Organization of the LCMS with years of experience sending similar teams around the world.
- Help Spread the Gospel by sharing the message of salvation in Jesus with every patient at a designated evangelism station.
- Help Plant Lutheran Churches by building relationships with current members and generating contacts for pastoral and diaconal follow-up.
- Help Show Mercy by providing a needed community service that supports physical well-being.
A medical background, especially ophthalmology, would be helpful. Spanish speakers would also be an asset on this team.
Dates: September 12-20, 2024
- Location: Peru
- Position Description File: n/a
- Duration: 9 days
- Team Size: 8-12 people
- Contact Name: Erin Alter
- Contact Email: Email
- Application Deadline: n/a
- Flexible Start Date: No
- Start Date: 09-12-2024