Use your expertise as an engineer or architect to serve the only confessional Lutheran mission in Montreal, Canada’s second largest city. The church building is in need of significant updates to better serve the congregation.
- Evaluate possible renovations to the narthex and entrance areas, prepare rough drawings and estimate costs;
- Assess possible renovations to the Annex building, including expanding meeting space and isolating living accommodation from work areas;
- Make suggestions for improvements to the visibility of the church;
- Identify any areas in need of repairs.
Cost: $450-$600 (airfare not included)
- Location: Canada
- Position Description File: n/a
- Duration: 3-4 days
- Team Size: 1
- Contact Name: Erin Alter
- Contact Email: Email
- Application Deadline: n/a
- Flexible Start Date: Yes
- Start Date: n/a