Our missionaries in Puerto Rico are looking for someone who can read two inspection reports (one from a private inspector, the other from the insurance agency) and assess the Mercy Center in Ponce, Puerto Rico as well as two other mission properties, for damage caused by many earthquakes this year. After assessing the properties, you will help create an action plan for the various projects needing to be done on the three properties.
- Construction and/or engineering experience required.
- Drafting skills would be an asset.
Puerto Rico Strategic Emphases
- Strengthening existing churches and planting new ones;
- Using classes and workshops as opportunities for mercy and witness;
- Sharing Christ’s love through two disaster response centers.
- Location: Puerto Rico
- Position Description File: n/a
- Duration: 4 days
- Team Size: 1
- Contact Name: Erin Alter
- Contact Email: Email
- Application Deadline: n/a
- Flexible Start Date: Yes
- Start Date: n/a